Mondays - Thursdays: 12 pm to 9 pm
Fridays: 12 pm to 10 pm
Saturdays: 11 am to 10 pm
Sundays: 11 am to 9 pm
Operations Chairperson: Amy Snyder 419-340-3232 email@example.com
Pool Chair: Sarah Knepper firstname.lastname@example.org
Pool Chair 2: Bryan Knepper email@example.com
The following are the guidelines we adhere to with regard to the weather:
- Temperature is below 65 degrees the pool is closed
- Thundering/lightening – pool closed for ½ hour after last thunder heard/lightening seen. Pool deck must be vacated.
- If the weather reaches high temperatures throughout the day, the head manager or pool operations manager may extend pool hours for that day to 10 p.m.
Contact the pool if the weather conditions are questionable at 419-878-8669. We will have a recorded message indicating whether the pool is closed.
Please fill out the application if you, or someone in your family, are interested in becoming a lifeguard this summer.
Please have applications sent in by March 20. Interviews will be held mid to late April. If you are a college student we will work with your schedule. Mail applications to:
8043 Trent Lock Dr.
Waterville, OH 43566
or email to Amyjo.Snyder@gmail.com
Need to reserve the clubhouse?
Dates are filling fast!! We are now accepting reservations for the clubhouse!
- Clubhouse rental will now require a $50 deposit check to hold your date and another $25 check for a rental charge. The deposit check will be returned if the clubhouse is properly cleaned after
use and nothing is damaged.
- All deposit checks that members would like returned by mail will need to be submitted with a self addressed, stamped envelope or members may pick their checks up at the pool snack shack after the
- Also, please remember that all events at the clubhouse must be hosted by FTFRC members. The clubhouse may not be rented for a non-member's event with out the FTFRC member in attendance for the
Parents, please review pool rules, guidelines, and behavior expectations with your children before the start of the swim
season. We want the pool to be a safe and entertaining place for all the kids, and a review of the rules can help make this happen!
Also, please be aware of where your child is AT ALL TIMES.
- Children should not be playing in the clubhouse, bathrooms, or on the tennis courts unless under parent supervision and following all club guidelines.
- If children disobey the rules or directions from the lifeguards, they will be sat down for a 5 minute time out on the bench by the snackbar.
Please be respectful of our har-tru tennis courts! Do not allow children to play on the tennis courts unless they are wearing proper tennis attire and proper tennis shoes.
- Children should not be playing on the courts during rest breaks or using rollers or any other court equipment.
- Please ask children abusing the courts (not wearing proper attire, not wearing tennis shoes, playing with the court equipment, drawing in the court with sticks, etc.) to leave the courts